

On Easter Sunday we got to watch General Conference at home. (General Conference is held twice a year when all the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 'gather', via satellite, in their homes and churches to listen to the prophet and apostles teach.)
It is always motivating and inspiring to hear their words. This year Benjamin was able to pay attention a little bit.
On Monday Jed did another awesome Family Home Evening. He had Benjamin look up scripture stories in his Book of Mormon Stories book and then give Jed the secret password (the page number) and then he got to go find another clue. At the end of the treasure hunt, we discovered Banana Cream Pie! :) Eliza was pretty excited for the treat and actually stuck her hand in it!
Jed got Eliza all cozy in the quilt one morning...

Jed got Eliza all cozy in the quilt one morning...


3 comments:
That picture of Jed and Sam is really cute. I cracked up at the picture of the banana cream pie! I have to say that Ben looks a little tempted to follow Eliza's example. In fact, I might be tempted... it looks super yummy! And I love Eliza all snuggled up in the blankie. All really cute pictures, Erie. I already miss your little family!
you have the sweetest little family! i honestly cannot believe how much your boys look alike! so cute! miss you guys! love, katie
Oh what sweet pictures!! What a cool FHE idea!! You two are awesome parents!!
Post a Comment