Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Sam

Sam is such a sweet little thing. He is 4 months old now. He is seriously happy all the time. After waking up and eating he will hang out quietly and content as we all go about our day. When anyone goes up to him and smiles at him, he immediately lights up and smiles back and gets all excited. It is adorable! He is such a sweet baby.


6 comments:

Our Family said...

you're right! he is such a calm sweet peaceful baby. i loved the part in the video when you said you're almost 4 months old now and he crinkled up his eyebrows as if to say, "what?" pretty cute! you're such a cute mommy! have a good day and have a blast at your walker reunion! wish we could see you!
katie

Mel said...

Ok, I know the video was mostly about Sam but that was about the cutest thing to see Eliza in her cute, girlie clothes and Ben's funny personality with the computer. And that little Sam is a dream! I can't wait to see his smiles in person in a few weeks. It was also fun to see you in the video, Erin. You are so cute as always. I swear you are the sweetest, most soft spoken mother. I admire you for that!

Jan S said...

I finally got the video to play - little Sam is so cute! I am so glad you blog, Erie. It helps us keep up on the kids.We miss them so much and are all SO excited to see you in another week.

Melanie Anne said...

What a sweet little family! I can't wait until morning when I can show this video to the boys--it will be a big hit:) We love and miss you all sooo much!!

Brittany said...

what a little darling! it was SO fun to see him in Utah - what a fun trip that was! I'm so glad we got to spend so much time together.

Brittany said...

I just watched it again with Gabe... he says so seriously in the middle: can we go to that house? and then after it's over: can we watch another one? :) we miss you guys!!