Thursday, July 22, 2010

Water fun

Last summer hardly got hot enough to go out and play in the water. This summer we've been playing in the water a ton! The other day Ben and his friend, Eirik, were out playing in the pool. Eliza woke up and wanted to join them. Jed happened to be home that day and wanted to go outside too, to play washers or throw a frisbee. "No way!" I said, "I'm not going out there unless we play in the water. Do you know how hot and sweaty it would be?!" So we put our swimsuits on and joined the water party! We went down the water slide and jumped around in the pool. It was fun!



And even went down the slip-n-slide... :)


5 comments:

Michel said...

You and Jed are such fun parents. You make every day activities into a fun activity. Love Grandma Walker

Mindy said...

You ARE fun parents! I was thinking that when you were playing with them in the Great Salt Lake. You are a good mommy, sis.

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun water party! The kiddos look like they are having a blast and that last shot is priceless!!

Jan S said...

I looked at your blog today and saw these last two entries I hadn't seen before - weird! That water party looked like a lot of fun. Miss you already!

Brittany said...

awesome pictures!! I keep laughing out loud and Gabe keeps saying "why funny?!!" He probably thinks I'm nuts up here laughing to myself all the time! :) What a fun activity on a hot day! Is that your backyard with that pool? What a cool pool!! Seriously - what a fun time!!