And he actually waved to us!

Samuel missed out on that excitement. He lazily gazed out at us all from his cozy and warm little spot.
After the parade, we went to Ben's classroom party.
On Friday night we all went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat party. Sam was a little dragon. Daddy was a.... a dragon tamer.
Mommy was a witch, and Eliza was a ballerina.
And now we are making ourselves sick with candy. Eliza ought to be on her deathbed if over consumption of candy really made a kid sick. She can open the wrappers herself and is having a heyday! Today at lunch she opened up a big tootsie roll and I intercepted her saying she needed to eat lunch first. She wanted to put the tootsie roll next to her plate while she ate. At the end of her meal, I went to the counter to put butter on a roll that came out of the toaster and when I turned around, this is what I found:
A piece of tootsie roll on each portion of roll. And she was eating it like that. As if the tootsie roll was a glob of peanut butter on her bread or something. Too funny! This pretty much sums up how we have been eating the past three days!!!!







7 comments:
so funny! bens face is so serious! totally in charactor!!! we had candy for breafast lunch and dinner thurs-sun... and this morning it magically disappeared! i wonder where it went? i just let them have a little free for all and then it stops until Christmas!
~selina
Fun pictures. We miss you at holidays especially but it looks like you had a fun Hallowe'en. You are beautiful Erin! Eliza is so funny dividing up her tootsie roll . . . cute!
Fun pictures. We miss you at holidays especially but it looks like you had a fun Hallowe'en. You are beautiful Erin! Eliza is so funny dividing up her tootsie roll . . . cute!
that is too funny!! what a cutie! Gabe is like that too - he will eat his food first but he wants the treat sitting right there next to him! Sam looked so sweet in those pictures - I wish I could cuddle him. He just always looks so cuddly! (I think he was the same dragon as Gabe...only purple instead of green - cool!!) say hello to spiderman for us!! He sure looked good - lots of big muscles too! :) Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
What a cutie:) I think my boys would love a lunch of tootsie roll sandwich:) And what a cute ballerina, spiderman and dragon you have:)xoxo
Spiderman looked super cool! And I love that picture of Sam peeking out. Eliza looks absolutely adorable as a little ballerina. I really wish I could have seen her in real life. And I loved the dragon costume!
Oh, and the roll and tootsie roll combo was too funny!
Post a Comment