Monday, March 21, 2011

Sam and Dirt reunited at last

This funny little boy just loves dirt!  :)  Jed seran wrapped our pots and even secured it on with packing tape, with just a little gap between the stems for watering. And guess what Sammy found!  "Aha! a hole in the armor!"  :)  I know exactly how it came about: while he was chasing down his orange ball (with his adorable army crawl), he got sidetracked by the pot, peeked his head over it to investigate and then lifted himself up on it to get a better look. The rest is history. :)  He's done this a couple times with both plants. Sneaky little boy!

6 comments:

Jan S said...

Oh, I just laughed at that funny little rascally face! He seems very proud of himself. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute expression, that little Sammy is a sweet boy. Love Grandma Walker

Mindy said...

I love that little mischievous expression on his face. What a cutie!

Brittany said...

oh my gosh I am cracking up with that picture!!!!!! I was already smiling reading about Sam the dirt-muncher, but when the pic came up I burst out laughing. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!! I wish so bad I could see him in real life and give him lots of hugs and kisses. He is so adorable Erin! I'm so glad we have blogs - I love reading about all the "little" things like this. :)

Kylie Walker said...

That is such a funny little face! It's pretty cute that he works so hard to get his dirt. After reading how much you guys loved Tangled we watched it with the kids yesterday and loved it, thanks for the idea!

Melody said...

He is killing me!