Sometime between waking up and sitting in her chair for breakfast,
Eliza managed to put on her princess crown, jewel necklaces and earrings, and fairy skirt. :)
Ben is giving me a funny look. :)
Everyone got a Valentine from Mommy and a Hershey kiss on their plate,
and we ate yummy crepes together. It was fun!
And Sam is full of joy!
Eliza had a Valentines Party at our house for playschool that morning.
She and the five boys in playschool with her exchanged their Valentines with each other. So cute!
Ben also had a Valentines Party at school, so I got to go to his classroom party to join the fun. When we got home he immediately spread out and started looking at his Valentines from his friends and digging into the suckers. :)
When Jed got home we opened some Valentine cards we got in the mail from family, and opened up a package from Grammy Sterzer. It was full of all kinds of yummy things and little gifts. So fun! As you can see, Eliza lost no time in unwrapping the chocolate bar. :)
We had a great Valentines Day!


4 comments:
What a happy little heart day you had!! I LOVE seeing the children. They are all so precious!! I really miss you and your sweet little family. Give them each a hug and kiss for me!!
xoxoxo
I just loved all the pictures - those three little ones are such cuties! Thanks so much for sharing your fun times on the blog. I miss you all so much. 'Glad you had a fun Valentines Day.
What a fun day!! It looks like you made the day really fun for your family! I loved Eliza outfit - that vest is ADORABLE!! And the skirt and tights and headbow - oh my goodness she is so cute!! Sam looked like a little sunbeam! And Ben is looking so grown up and handsome!
I love Valentine's Day~ I agree with Baba, Eliza looks adorable in that little vest and polka dot tights. It looks like you guys had an awesome V day. I'm so glad!
Post a Comment