While I was just feeding Sam in the kitchen, this is what I heard from the living room, where Jed is playing a board game with the kids:
Jed absently sang, “It’s raining, it’s pouring, the Old Man is snoring. Bumped his head, went to bed, couldn’t get up in the morning.”
Ben said, “Why couldn’t he get up in the morning?”
Jed: “Because he had a subdural hematoma.”
*pause*
Ben: “Why couldn’t he get up in the morning again?”


4 comments:
I can just see Ben's expression as he thought about that.... cute. Jed, what a guy, who thinks to say that... :). Love Grandma Walker
Jed is so funny!
oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!!!!!! I love that! hahahahahaha!!!!! Gabe would do the exact thing!! Lately he has been asking me the craziest questions and he won't take the "easy" answers anymore. I find myself getting way to deep in conversations that I would never ussually have with him! :) Ben is so cute!!
That is hilarious! Gotta love having an ER doc as a daddy. (PS Jack is kind of into that little jingle right now. I hear him chanting "bump a head" sometimes while he is eating or playing with toys.)
Post a Comment