Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter!
 We had a great Easter this year.  The kids got to dye eggs three times over the course of the month. The last time they dyed eggs it was mostly for me, because the other times I was managing the activity and didn't get to enjoy doing it myself. And I love dying eggs!  So my friend, Sarah, and I dyed them together the Friday before Easter and got really creative with using tape, clear crayon, hot glue.... the kids tired of the activity quickly, but I didn't mind. :)  Sarah and I had a great time! :)  Here's Ben posing next to his eggs:

The kids and I made these cute little 'Bunny Buns' for fun:


When we woke up on Easter Saturday the Easter Bunny had hidden all our eggs around the house, and baskets for each of the kids!

  (Ben's fake smile.)  :)



I caught Sammy trying to stuff an Easter egg into his mouth.


A few pictures from Easter Sunday, after we came home from church:

 Happy Easter!

4 comments:

valerie said...

Cute pictures Erin!! Looks like you have a lot of little helpers in the kitchen with you! How fun!

Melanie Anne said...

What a sweet family you have! I loved all the pictures. I miss you guys so much! xoxoxo

Mindy said...

Happy Easter! Your kids look adorable. I can't believe how big Sammy is, especially. And I totally know what you mean about dying eggs. I think it is SO fun. Can't wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy it with me.

Jan S said...

I loved these pictures of your Easter. You have a beautiful family. The little bunny pretzels were darling - I bet the kids had a lot of fun making them. You're an amazing mother!