Sunday, May 8, 2011

Water Park

We took the kids to a water park one day over Spring Break.  It was so much fun!

Ben frequently gets blue lips when he's in the pool. The poor kid looks like he's freezing, but he still enjoys it!

This lazy river was fun. After I took this picture of Jed and Ben, I situated myself in a tube and Jed handed me Sammy and we snuggled together, drifting with the current, for awhile. It was really fun to snuggle with my little baby. He is such a cuddle bug, and I love it!

We went with our good friends, the Niedermeyers, and had a great time!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Water parks are so fun! There are lots of great pools here with jungle gyms, slides, and a few have lazy rivers. Last year, I put Jack in his floater wet suit and he loved kicking around the lazy river. I am excited to do it this year!

Jan S said...

This looks so fun. I want you to know I look at the blog often - just don't take the time to comment each time. TThe kids are so cute!