September 6 was the first day of school!
Ben was the cutest FIRST GRADER ever. Wow, I can't believe he is in 1st grade!! He was a little late getting out the door and was in a rush to reach the bus stop in time, but he was a good sport about getting his picture taken first. :)
His teacher is Mrs Meadows and I think she is going to be an awesome teacher. (So far Ben loves first grade and getting to go to school and interacting with all the other kids. He enjoys the whole school environment. He is so independent and motivated, and plus he's Mr. Social :), so he just loves it.)
Eliza also had her first day of Preschool. Here she is with her friends, Myli Hamblin and Jacy Johnson. They have preschool every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:30-12:30; each mom teaches once a week at her own house. They are all three and a half and have two years before Kindergarten.
Aren't they so cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What adorable new students!! You look gorgeous too Erin! xoxo
those were adorable pics!! You looked beautiful next to your handsome boy in the first! And Eliza looks as cute as a button with her little friends! :)
Why does our daughter look like a giant?
Ben is for sure the cutest first grader! EEkkk the girls are so A-dorable! I love my little Miss Eliza! I was so happy to see her at the Primary program and it really made my day when she came right over to me! We need to hit the pause button for awhile. I don't want our kids to get any older between visits :) Britni's little girl looks a lot like her :) Jacy is just tall, Jen and super cute, I might add!
Darling little girls - I loved the hand-holding. :)
Post a Comment