Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sammy becomes a Walker! June - August 2011



*This movie is a compilation of about five 1 1/2 to 2 minute clips that spotlight Sammy.  There is a two minute clip of Ben feeding him peas, and it has poor lighting, but I included it anyway because he was being so silly.*

3 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

What fun videos!! So fun to watch. I can not believe how grown up baby Sammy looks!! What a darling little guy. xoxo

Anonymous said...

That was so fun to watch. What a cute little guy Sam is. I love his laugh and his enthusiasm. The last clip was so cute as he walks, twists and turns, falls stands back up and is happy the whole time. We sure miss you all. Love Grandma Walker

Jamie said...

I loved the video! Go Sammy!! I have to admit it made me tear up thinking about how much we miss you guys. The kids already seem so much bigger. The time is going by so fast here :) We love you all!