Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend trip to Montana

In February, Jed and I took a quick trip to Montana with Sammy. Jed and his dad went on a ski trip while we were there.  We had a nice visit with family.   Sammy loved all the attention. It was like he was the only child. :)  It was fun to for me to get to give him all my attention too. I don't think he has ever been read to as much as he was that weekend.  He was in heaven!  Here is his cousin, Kiersten, reading to him: 

We got to see Emily and Bart's new baby, Jake. He was so cute!

Jed enjoyed spending time with his Dad.

Sammy got completely spoiled with Grandpa-time!  Seriously, Dad played with him nonstop the whole weekend. He is such a good grandpa. :)

4 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun little get away! I'm glad you got to go! That Sammy is getting cuter by the day:) Love you guys! xoxo

Brittany said...

what a fun trip! That is neat tha tyou got to just take Sammy too - more relaxing for you guys and also great one on one time!

Mindy said...

I had no idea you did that! How fun!

Jan S said...

So glad Jed could do that with Sammy - I'm sure Jed's folks just loved that time with two of their out-of-town boys.