Here is my cute little boy playing with some file folders. I made almost 30 file folders, and it felt like it took a year of my life. Now that I'm done, I'm glad I did it because he really loves them. But boy! those are extremely time consuming! You have to copy the pictures, color them, cut them out, laminate them, cut them out again, and then apply magnets so they stick to the folder. Hmmm, that description just made the process seem pretty easy and quick, but it WASN'T!I did a lot of the finishing work in Montana, while Benjamin was playing with his cousins or taking naps. The process went much quicker that way. If it weren't for our stay in Montana, I would still be tediously cutting them out of their lamination...


5 comments:
How fun!
Uh, I think I just realized I'm not going to reach my deadline of June 15th completion for my file folder games. You did such a great job!
Benjamin looks so happy with his new folders, you are a great mom to take the time to make them :).
You are amazing! There isn't anything you cannot do. Wanna teach me some crafting lessons? :)
After I saw these, I really wanted to make some, but your description is a little daunting. Maybe I can buy some. :)
Post a Comment