I'll post a little video tour of our home in the next while. But for now I'm postinga few pics that we took before we left our little Kirksville.
Jed replaced our muffler before we moved. Look at what a cute dad he is! He lets Benjamin join him in almost everything he does. What a lucky little kid. :)
Our quirky little boy is constantly lining things up meticulously. Yesterday he was playing with some Cars window stickers that his Grandma Sterzer sent him. Later in the day we saw that he had placed them all in a straight vertical line on the sliding glass door. The other day I went into his room and all his matchbox cars, trucks, and tractors were all in a straight line across the floor. He is hilarious!
Here he is in the bathroom with everything he could find all in a row on the bath edge.
Benjamin was such a sweetheart while we were packing and getting ready to move. He was easy going and nondemanding. If we didn't have time to play with him, he was content to sit in the middle of the floor and look at his books.
He loves looking at books, and having them read to him. I kept a big box of books next to me on the 11 hour road trip to Michigan, and he loved looking at them one by one. I would pass a book back to him and then when he was finished looking at it, he would toss it to the side and call to me, "More Book!" We went through that huge stack of books a couple times during the trip.


9 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you are settled! Hope to see you soon, maybe next time we are down in the big city!!
Hmmm...meticulously organizing. Now where would he get that from :)
WHAT A CUTIE!!!!! That picture of him with Jed is too cute! What a good daddy! I sure miss seeing you around! But I know you are in a great place for the next couple of years! Enjoy :)
I am glad you like your new home, I miss you guys! Benny is so cute and smart :)
So cute!!! And so glad you are here! =)
I am glad you made it to Michigan! Benjamin is such a little cutie!!
I love the pictures of Benjamin helping Jed- that is too cute!!
Hi Erin,
Jed IS a GREAT dad!!!! I loved the pictures and am so excited to see you all again. I wish you weren't so far away, but I am really glad you do this blog. It helps me feel connected to you.
Love you all,
MOM
PS I don't know how to comment except as ANONYMOUS
Jed is a great dad. Those pictures are precious.
Post a Comment