Friday, August 31, 2007

We've got news...

IT'S A GIRL!
That's right, we went to the doctor this morning for an ultrasound and we found out that we'll be having a little girl in January. What was my initial reaction? Incredulous. Amazed. A girl? Crazy! I've only ever experienced a boy, so I can't imagine having a girl. Although I was totally surprised, I am super excited! I'm 21 1/2 weeks along now, so this pregnancy is moving right along. :) Now for a name.....

22 comments:

jayne said...

congratulations! That is so exciting!

Pattie said...

Oh HOw Fun after having 3 boys its been fun having a girlie girl..
i bet she is going to be cute as a button jsut look at the family she is coming into..

Wilsons said...

CONGRATS! How fun, a boy and a girl! I wish I lived closer to see her born! I am so excited for you!

Ashley said...

Perfect! Ahhh, baby girls. I know little boys are sweet, but, come on. A baby girl? Nothing sweeter in the world. Congratulation, Erin. I'm so excited and thrilled for you.

Christina said...

Congrats!! Brinley was so excited when I told her. When you guys left our house last night Brinley said, "Mom Benjamin is going to have a sister."

Jill said...

YAY girls are so fun, so are boys too of course :)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I don't know much about baby boys, but HOOORAY for girls! And, lately, I think a bigger hurrah should go out to having one of each. I have noticed all our friends who have one of each - well, they play nice, and also leave each other alone. The girls don't want the trucks and the boys don't want the princess phone. ;) I have an older brother and he is one of my best friends! Congrats! If you ever need bows or bracelets, don't look far! ;)

Katherine said...

YEAH!!! Girls are so much fun!!! :) I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!! I really need to call you so we can chat!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! A

valerie said...

Congratulations Erin!! That's so exciting!! Girls are so much fun!! Get ready for pink, bows, cute dresses, curls, nail polish, and all that other fun girl stuff!!

Jodie B. said...

Congrats!! Girls are so much fun- bows, dresses, shoes, so fun!! I honestly did not even know that you were expecting- how exciting for you guys!

rebecca said...

Yay! That little girl is so lucky to be coming to such a wonderful mommy!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
christine said...

Congrats! Girls really are fun.

Tif Sweeney said...

Congratulations Erin! How exciting to be having a baby girl! I'm so happy for all of you! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Erin- January must be girls month because everybody I know that is due that month with me is also having Girls!Girls are so much fun!

Natalie said...

Congrats--girls are so much fun! But, watch out: Dad's are such softies when it comes to girls! Natalie is always a great name-ha ha

hayley said...

Congrats! How exciting to have one of each:)

Merianne said...

Holy cow! I had no idea you were even pregnant. This is news you guys should share on the Walker Clan. Congratulations! I am so so happy for you guys!

Chrissy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Melissa said...

Wahoo! Conratualtions to you guys! You will love having a girl!

Anonymous said...

Our first grand daughter!! We are realy excited, honey! I hope she is just like her brother!!