We went to an apple orchard this morning with Anona, Abram & Grant, Melody & Eirik, and Christina & Garrett. The boys picked a few apples, but mostly they enjoyed standing under the trees and eating them. Benjamin picked a green apple and started munching on it before I could pick him a ripe one. When I saw how much he was enjoying it, I gave it a nibble and sure enough it tasted very green! But he didn't seem to mind.





9 comments:
Erin - it seems like wherever you guys live you find the funnest things to do! Cute pictures and so many fun experiences for Ben to remember (or at least see in pictures later on!)...
Ben looks so grown up picking apples and standing with the other little children. Fun memories.
What cute boys! I'm so glad you remembered your camera! you're so good at documenting. Can I steal your photos?
You are such a good mom! I am amazed at the fun things you do with Ben.
A new look to the blog! The apple picking looks fun, sis. And Benjamin is a cutie. Griff and I just watched Benjamin do the Wild Thing sililoque (sp?)... and we loved it.
Great pictures Erin! I love the picture of Ben reaching for the apples up in the tree! How fun!!
Those pics are so cute...ben sure is growing big!
Oh, I'm so excited to join you sweet ladies next years. My kids will love such fun outings!
That looks like so much fun for the boys. It's great that all of you can get together like that.
Post a Comment