We went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat party tonight. Benjamin had a ton of fun for the first hour and a half, and then around his usual bedtime he just hit a brick wall. I think the big red bump on his head might have had something to do with it - he tripped as he was running in the gym and from that point on, he was worn out and just wanted to be held. As you can see from the picture and the video, he wouldn't crack a smile after 8 o'clock. He perked up a little when we went around the parking lot collecting candy. :) We made him say "Trick-or-Treat!" at every stop; it was pretty cute to hear him.Here's a little video of him in the 'parade' across the stage. You can tell he was very tired at this point! He wasn't into having his hat on, but hopefully people understand from his coat that he is supposed to be a fireman. (I know there's a lot of my pregnant tummy in this footage... try to overlook that if you can!)


3 comments:
That's a cute fireman AND a cute pregnant belly!!
He's so cute! You're so tiny! You're still wearing your regular clothes! I still love that shirt.
You are darling pregnant, sis. And Benjamin looks darling. Wish I could see him in real life. Our ward does a halloween carnival instead of a trunk-or-treat, which was kind of fun. Do people still trick-or-treat on Halloween night? I always thought they sort of defeat the whole point of halloween night... but then again, it is probably more fun for parents to hang out together instead of sitting lonely at their own homes or waiting at the end of each driveway while their kids collect candy. :)
Post a Comment