Saturday, October 20, 2007

Look, a FIRE TRUCK!



Benjamin got to see REAL firefighters today! Melody's apartment complex invited the fire station to come and show the trucks to the children this morning. They let the kids go inside the ambulance, gave them each a fireman hat, and one of the firefighters even donned the big firesuit for the kids to see. Benjamin loved seeing the big red fire engine, and I was excited that he could get some exposure to the firetrucks because he is going to be a fireman for Halloween!

When the ambulance and fire engine left, Benny and I were waiting on the sidewalk to watch them drive away. The firemen all waved to Benjamin, and turned on their flashing lights and sirens just for him. They were very sweet to indulge him.





7 comments:

Jill said...

You guys have been doing so many fun things lately, I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erie,
I love to visit your blog. I'm glad that you do it so that Dad and I don't feel so lonesone for you, Jed and Ben. YOu are such a fun devoted mother. Ben is lucky.

We are SO excited to come and see you next month.

I love you TONS!
Mom

Melanie said...

Fun! Are you making his Halloween costume?

TerriLyn said...

You HAVE been doing such fun things lately. Isn't autumn time awesome? You look so cute with your little belly! I'm glad Ben had such a great time with the fire engine. He's such a sweet kid.

Anonymous said...

Those are darling pictures! I'm excited to see Benny in his costume. And I like the new look of the blog... but I kind of miss "here's the scoop" haha

Anonymous said...

Very fun!! Benjamin is getting so big--we miss you all so much! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures!!