
Benjamin to a bead shop and actually designed and MADE this bracelet. He picked out garnet stones because that will be her birthstone. (I didn't even know that the garnet was the January stone. I LOVE garnets.) And the white stones in between are real crystals. You can't tell in this picture, but they are dazzling in the light. (In fact, this picture really doesn't do it any justice at all. It is such a beautiful tiny bracelet; I wish I could capture it better in a picture.) Most importantly, he put her name in the bracelet. That was half the surprise. I love the name Eliza, and I've been trying to talk Jed into liking it for a few months. But he just wasn't going for it. Well, I had resigned myself to the fact that we wouldn't be naming her Eliza, so I was very surprised when he gave me this bracelet! It was a double gift - a beautiful baby bracelet for our daughter made by her daddy, and a gift to me because he decided to like the name Eliza because I love it so much.
He is the sweetest husband. It is totally like him to think of something so perfect and special as to make a baby bracelet with her name in it, as a gift to me. I love him so much!


9 comments:
Wow I love Jed! What a romantic and tender thing to do... in a manly way, of course. I am excited to see our little Eliza. Finally a niece! I love you, sis.
Eliza Walker. I love it.
That is SOOO sweet! Both the name and the way he told you! Cute bracelet too! If you ever want more, visit www.kidcessories.com and we can create some custom jewels for Princess Eliza!!! So cute! Can't wait to meet her!
That was sweet - way to go, brother! That bracelet is darling. I think it is so cute when little baby girls have on a bracelet. Eliza is such a cute name, too! How exciting!
Oh--that is awesome!! Kudos Jed--what a guy! I love the name and the bracelet! I can not wait for little Eliza to come! YEAH!!!!
Love you, Melanie C.
So cute I love her name
What a sweet guy. You are a lucky girl, Erin! I love the name Eliza.
Jed's the man! That bracelet is precious. Eliza is a darling name - I'm so excited to meet her!!
WHat a wonderful husband and great story. ANd a beautiful name!
Post a Comment