Saturday, November 17, 2007

More on the shower....

Viola! This quilt was so fun to make. It's the first one I've done, and I can't wait to start another. We had it set up at the shower for part of the time, but we were having too much fun visiting, so we didn't get much work done on it. :)


And here are a few pictures from the baby shower that Melody emailed me. It was so fun!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

What a cute idea for a shower. The quilt is SO CUTE. Erin, you are wonder woman. I love the food you chose, too. Perfect chick food. Melody is a lucky girl! Wish I could have been there with you girls. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Very cute quilt, bear. Love you.

Anonymous said...

that quilt is beautiful - what nice taste you guys have!

Tif Sweeney said...

It turned out soooo cute! Great job Erin! :)

Melanie said...

Love the quilt!! Do you have your own quilting frames? Jealous! :)

Jill said...

So cute, you all look adorable!