This is a picture of Benjamin as a baby, 6 days old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
11 comments:
Oh my goodness, they look so much alike!! What cuties!! :)
Wow!!! They could be twins!!! Your little Eliza definitely looks at least 1 month old already!! Beautiful!!
what a cutie elisa is already i love the pictures of your two kids..
They almost look identical. Yep, they are definitely from the same mold. Both adorable.
Fun to see those pictures side by side. Good thing they look like siblings!
Erin--how fun! They do look like siblings--so precious!! Give them each a love for Aunt Melanie!
That is amazing!! Do you feel like you are in a dejavu dream all the time?! They look almost identical. Eliza is SO cute which is a good thing since she had a lot to live to up to after adorable Ben! Love you guys!
They do look so much a like, how cute the both of them!
I agree with Baba... deja vu. :) They look so cute! I would be curious to see Jed and your baby pictures next to them. Griff and I vote for more pictures of Eliza on your website. I've been checking everyday hoping for them.
They look so much alike. That is so neat!!
Oh my goodness! They look so much alike. Wow! They are both so cute.
Post a Comment