APRIL FOOLS!!!
Are you kidding me?! I'd be totally freaking out if I was 4 weeks pregnant and already had a 13 week old baby! :) For those of you that actually believed me, I bet you were thinking, "She's gotta be NUTS!!"
I can't tell you the immense fun I've had by actually tricking a few people! - because I'm the worst when it comes to successfully pulling off April Fools jokes. I remember one year at home I put a rubberband around the sprayer at the kitchen sink so that whenever anyone turned the faucet on, the sprayer would spray them in the face. Well, I actually GOT MYSELF numerous times, and finally took the rubberband off because the only one falling for my trick was ME! That sums up my April Fools luck, so this was really fun!
Haha, Haha! So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Congratulations you did it..
where did you get the pre.test.. how funny i had to checktoday to see if it was an april fools joke but boy it sure got alot of people wondering about you... you sly dog you
Good one Erin!! Ha, ha!! Too bad I didn't see this yesterday or I would have been a believer!! :)
Erin- You totally fooled me. I was nervous for you cause our girls are the same age and I can't imagine being prego already. Good one!
That's a good one!! I'll have to remember it for next year. Awesome.
I had to check back today to see if it was true. You little joker you!! I almost believed it until I read the comments on the post. I love the faucet idea too. Great ideas for next year!!!
Oh Erin--you big tease!! That was a fun idea!! Love you sis!
Nice one Erin! You had me fooled.
Try having a 6 week old baby and being 5 weeks pregnant!! That's fun! :) I need your email address so I can "invite" you to my blog! Have a great day!
Erin, This is to fun! What a good idea. I might have to try it next year :)
Did you NOT read my post about April Fools jokes? :)
That was a good one...way to go!
That rubberband trick was hilarious! I remember doing the exact same thing and getting myself!! How embarrassing!!
Ha!!
I'm with Brittany... I did that at Mom and Dad's a few times, and I got myself three to one. Pathetic. :) I didn't check your blog on April Fool's, but it was a great joke. Who peed for you?
Post a Comment