I got Benjamin and Eliza's pictures taken together for Easter last month.... at Walmart. I know, I know, I get what I pay for. That was certainly the case this time. (Although when it's just Benjamin in the picture, they have turned out great from Walmart in the past!)So, anyway... I was pretty disappointed in how they turned out. I had had high hopes for their picture - Little Eliza was wearing the prettiest spring dress and Benjamin looked so cute! I've decided that I am going to try to take their picture together at home and see if I can capture them better. (For starters, I'll position them better! I just have to laugh at how uncomfortable Benny looks! The poor sweetie was sitting on this awful ledge and his whole body is all twisted because of it! It just makes me love him all the more that he was such a good sport! What a darling! :) Just that happy thought alone makes this portrait all worth it!)


10 comments:
Oh, I think they look SO cute! Although you are right, Ben looks a tad bit uncomfortable! But still cute!
I love it. "Easter: Takin' it Casual"
How funny! He does look very uncomfortable. Oh well, it is a good memory anyway and you take lots of cute pictures at home. Love you. Mindy
They do look so adorable! That is so cute that Benny would sit like that and smile! What a little sweet heart! Miss you guys!
Aww I think it is so adorable!
Look at Eliza's cheeks! Your kids are absolutely beautiful! They must take after you!
Your kids are so sweet, this is one of those pictures that you will look back on with a grin. Good ol' Walmart.
Happy Birthday Jed!!!!!
That picture is so cute! I like you perspective of Ben's cheerfulness despite being "twisted"!! :) They are such cute kids!
Erie, I love that picture. I love how Ben is so patient and cute! XO, Mom
Post a Comment