Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pretty Girl


3 months old today! ...and I'm already teaching her to pose for the camera. :) I made a few headbands and bows for her this week, and she looks so feminine wearing them. :)

16 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE the headbands and bows - you are going to have to teach me all these things if I ever have a girl. Eliza is so adorable!

Brittany said...

Erin, she is beautiful! I love her half-smile/coy face!! Those headbands are adorable - you're right, she looks like a sweet little girl in them. That bottom picture made me laugh out loud...I LOVE the fat tummy!!!!! :)

Brittany said...

and I have to add that I can really see Benjamin in her...as well as a little Gabe! It's funny how it's easier to see the kids in her, than her parents! Although I do see you as a baby in her too. You were such an adorable baby...like mother like daughter!

Mindy said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I can't wait to hold her when I come out. I have been trying to pin Melanie down on when in August that she can go... but so far nothing. It may just be me after all. Well, I am really impressed with those headbands. They are adorable! Is it just so fun to dress that little angel?

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute, dad and I LOVE her pictures. I love her head bands, she looks so sweet in them. She had has both laughing with her half smile, I sure can see Benjamin in her. What a cutie.
Love Mom (Michel)

Chrissy said...

Erin, she is darling! Your bows turned out so cute!!

Pattie said...

aww she is so cute..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Baby Wesley and I just looked at your blog, and we think his new cousin is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks so much like Ben, I just have to laugh. Love the headbands! XO Mom S

PaulTuttleIV said...

Erin, she is BEAUTIFUL! I love the head bands, they are adorable!

Danette said...

Ahh, what a sweet pea. I'm diggin' the head bands too, is there anything you can't do??

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

She is a dolly!!! Cute cute bows, but SUPER cute baby! Love the poses! ;) 3 MONTHS already??!!

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--Erin she looks so darling in the bows! Good job! I LOVE her sweet little smiles! She is a beautiful baby! Love you!

Nelson Family said...

Erin, your little family is so cute and I love the pictures or your little girl. I can't believe how smiley she is, I can't even get my little boy to smile at me let alone the camera. Nice work. I can't wait either to come there to Mi. It will be a lot a fun.

Katherine said...

Look at that face! Man, she is cute. She looks a lot like Benjamin.

Anonymous said...

Eliza is by far my cutest grand daughter!!! I wish she was around to kiss and love up on!! Dad S