Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Look at those two cute kids of mine! Benjamin is going to be three years old in 2 months, and Eliza is four months old now. Mothers Day reminds me how blessed I am to get to be a mommy. :)
I have to add what a sweet husband I have.... Jed went to the hospital (he's on an OB rotation now) at 5am on Saturday morning. He worked all that morning, all that evening, all that night, got a 1 hour 45 minute nap, worked all the following morning, and got home at 9am on Sunday. He got in the shower and then headed off for 3 hours of church with us. When we got home from church, he proceeded to do all the dishes from Benjamin's and my pancake breakfast. And it wasn't until he was done that I could finally talk him into taking a nap! He was going on 36 hours of no sleep, but he still wanted to serve me for Mothers Day. He must truly love me!

Happy Mothers Day!

13 comments:

Melody said...

What a beautiful photo!

Ashley said...

When did you cut your hair? Or is it just looking shorter because it's curled? Either way, adorable as always.

Mindy said...

cute pic, sis. Your hair is darling! ...so are your kids. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little family. Every time I see a pic of Eliza, I just laugh out loud . . . she looks so much like Ben! I LOVE your hair Erin! XO Mom

DeAnne said...

You have such precious kids. What a beautiful picture of the 3 of you. Jed is amazing! Most people would be grumpy after all that. It is nice to see that you are doing so well! Keep it up! I have always loved your positive attitude!

Amy said...

That picture should be framed! It's absolutely beautiful! You look gorgeous... cute, cute family!!

Lauren said...

Adorable picture Erin! And what a sweet husband you have!

Jill said...

How sweet, and what an adorable picture.

Anonymous said...

Nice hair-day, Hawk! How can I get a copy of that picture? I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. Love ya, Dad S

Melanie Anne said...

Such a cute picture! I sure miss my little nephew and neice..and you and Jed of course!! I am glad you had a nice Mothers Day--your hubby is very sweet!

Pattie said...

beautiful Picture..what a sweet husband you have..

Kylie Walker said...

What a cute picture! Your post was sweet about Jed, I think I need to find out what Michel and Ryan's secrets are because they produced some very wonderful children! I can't believe Benjamin is already three, there is a little boy in our ward that we are convinced could be his sibling.

Brittany said...

I'm so glad Jed loves you so much! Your family is just beautiful. YOu are such a wonderful Mommy, Erin. Your little ones always look so cute and happy!