Friday, June 20, 2008

eliza rolling over

About two weeks ago I got this footage. I didn't catch a real roll, but it's still a cute video.

6 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Erin! Eliza is so adorable--so chubby and darling! I love those little rolls on her thighs! What a cutie. Benny is as cute as ever too! We sure miss you --

Jill said...

So cute! She is growing up so fast I can't believe she is rolling already!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL ERIN! I WISH WE COULD HOLD THAT CUTE LITTLE CHUBBY SWEETHEART! I LOVED LOOKING THROUGH YOUR BLOG. YOU ARE SO GOOD TO KEEP IT UP, HONEY! I LOVED THE VIDEOS - THEY WERE GREAT.BEN IS GETTING SO BIG AND HE IS SO CUTE AND SMART. I MISS HIM. TELL HIM THAT A PACKAGE IS COMING IN THE MAIL. IT IS READY TO MAIL TOMORROW (SATURDAY).
LOVE, MOM

Michel said...

We can't wait to see all of Eliza and Benjamin's tricks in person. We are counting down the days....

Brittany said...

Erin, she is so beautiful! i wish I could come over and hold her and play with Ben too. (I know I say that all the time!) You always have Eliza in the cutest clothes with darling bows...what a good Mommy you are! :)

Mindy said...

So cute, sis. I love how you always have those little headbands on Eliza. Banjamin is getting to be such a big boy, too. It seems like yesterday that he was the baby!