Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
15 comments:
Benny totally looks like a cartoon character! Kind-of a scary one...
Oh my goodness, I laughed my guts out at these pictures! I want to come over!!
LOL! When Gage come home last night the first thing Brinley said to him was, "dad go see Erin and Jed's blog, they are so funny."
That is hilarious! What a bunch of goofballs you guys are! We would definitely fit in - especially Eric, haha! :) (PS: Eliza's outfit is cute!!)
That is too funny, I love it!
I'll bet Benny loved those. The little boys here love it when Matt does that with that glass eye he has. It cracks me up that you even have them on Eliza. (PS I agree with Btittany... Eliza's outfit is darling!)
I love the new look! How funny!!! Thanks for a good laugh!!
Wow what happened to your eyes!! I love the fake eyeballs! Even baby Eliza! How funny. Love you guys.
I was laughing so hard that all the neices and nephews came running to see what was so funny. VERY cute and funny. How did you you get Benjamin to do it and Eliza looks .... well.... shocked :). Loved it. Mom (Michel)
hehehehe :) I'm still laughing! You're so much fun!!
Oh that's hilarious!
Those are hillarious! I was laughing out loud! Of course I want to come over.... we'd fit right in!
MY WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE...
That is so funny!! We all got a kick out of these pictures!
HAHAHA!!! You are seriously the cutest and most fun family! I can see why Lauren loves Benjamin so much...this picture says it all!! What fun pictures! Hee hee!
Post a Comment