Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big Day for Little Girl



Eliza's first taste of solid food! The momentous day was on July 11, at 6 months old. :) I had forgotten how messy spoon feeding can be, so I didn't have a bib ready. Hence the burp cloth.
Aren't her little feet with her curled up toes cute?




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, she is so cute, it does seem the spit more out than they eat :). Love Grandma Walker

Melanie said...

I can't believe she is big enough to be eating solids already! I love the curled toes, too. What a little doll!

Danette said...

The curled toes are sweet but I'm lovin' that smile :-)

Mindy said...

HOw cute. It looks like she liked her rice cereal. What a sweet little girl. I get more and more excited to hold her every picture I see. :)

Mindy said...

HOw cute. It looks like she liked her rice cereal. What a sweet little girl. I get more and more excited to hold her every picture I see. :)

Brittany said...

SOOOO cute! Oh my goodness, what a doll! What a big girl too - I can't wait to see you guys in November. Those kids are growing up fast!!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, I am missing that little cutie pie! I love her chubby little arms and legs and just want to kiss on that fat little neck! She is SOOOOO darling! XO Mom S.
PS - love the underwear on the head . . . you did that ALL the time when you were a toddler. There must be a genetic link there.