Saturday, July 26, 2008

Guess Who's POTTY TRAINED?!

Need I say more? haha! This kid is so goofy - I love it. He thought the idea of sporting underwear on the head was entirely his own. His creative little mind just loves coming up with silly things to do, to get a laugh out of us.
Honestly, his potty training went SO WELL. He was perfectly ready to make the transition, which made it a million times easier for us all. He still has a few accidents here and there, but he has the desire to go in the potty. So when he has an accident, it truly is an accident. He's getting to be such a big boy.
Way to go, Benjamin!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! That is awesome...I'm so glad to know it went well. What a dream!

Anonymous said...

That picture is awesome! That is definitely one that should be saved and put on a future wedding video! Ben is so funny, I can't wait until we can see him in December, and Eliza too! Oh wait, and you and Jed! :)

Tif Sweeney said...

Way to go Benjamin!!! :)

Mindy said...

Wahoo! Only one diaper to change. Good job, Benny!

Brittany said...

Wow for Benny! What a big boy! Love the picture..haha!!