Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Portraits - Eliza 6 months and Benjamin 3 years




Look at what my friend, Christina, did to the picture I posted. Wow - what a difference!

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute pictures! Ben and Eliza are looking SO big...

Dixon's said...

Your kids are so cute. I love Eliza's eyes and their smiles are adorable. Cute Pictures.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures, the kids are SO cute.... can't wait to get some :). Love Grandma Walker

camille said...

Your kids are beautiful! We really need to get together! I feel like we are so close!

Merianne said...

Such cute cute kids!I'm so glad you're a regular poster to your blog because I enjoy seeing the ins and outs of your life!

Mindy said...

What cute pictures! I love visiting you, sis!

Melanie Anne said...

I LOVE these pictures! We miss you so much! I am soooooo sad that I have not met little Eliza yet! She is such a beutiful little baby! She looks so cute! I want to see a picture in the dress I gave her! Does it still fit?? All her clothes are so cute!

Brittany said...

SOOO cute! I love all those pictures! That last one is really cool too - I love all you can do with digital pictures!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

What a beauty!!! And, what a handsome lil man! Cute cute pictures!

valerie said...

Beautiful pictures Erin!! Very cute kids!!!

Marnie said...

Mindy, beautiful photos of your kids. They are so sweet. I especially love the black and white one of Eliza...

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures of the kdis - they are so well done! I would love to have a copy. I think that last one (the black and white one) is really cute - love those big expressive eyes!
XO MOM

Anonymous said...

AW Erin! They are soo adorable! I miss you, I hope we can come visit soon - or you could consider coming to visit in Canada :)
lovee. Hayley