
My sisters and I took a trip to the Hogle Zoo with the kids. It was kind of drizzly and overcast, which was cool because the tiger was up & about and feeling restless. He just paced the bridge back and forth, and we all watched him for quite a while. Tigers are my favorite animals - he was beautiful!

Riding on the Hogle Zoo elephant who squirts water out of his trunk at unsuspecting people.
I thought this picture was adorable. Mindy is such a fun aunt. All the kids love her. Doesn't she look so cute and animated, getting the kids excited about something that the animal behind the glass is doing? She's one in a million!
Mindy and baby Jack, taking cover with us under the Merry Go Round while it rains.


Riding the Merry Go Round with my two cuties.

It was fun how Eliza got really into the animals.



This kid is getting too big to be picked up! I think I did it out of necessity so that I could force him to take a picture with me in front of the giraffes. What a silly wild man!

And lastly, here are Eliza and Benjamin watching the bird show at the zoo. That was one of the highlights of our excursion.


4 comments:
Fun day for all the kids, cousins, and aunts! Eliza's smile is so precious in the picture with you and Ben looks nearly as big as you do in the picture together:). It is fun to see you with your sisters, you are all so cute, look so much alike, and make all your activities look like lots of fun. Love Grandma Walker
It was wonderful that you got to go back and visit with everyone...just for fun! And what perfect timing, right before your sisters moved away! Y'all look like you had a great time!
Benjamin is HUGE, my goodness, so not a baby anymore! Both your little ones are adorable!
I can tell you guys had a fun time together! You are right about Mindy. That pic of you and Mel is nice! It was soo great having you and your kids visit. . . . missed Jed though. Dad
Post a Comment