Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photoshoot - can't leave UT without taking a bijillion pictures...


Sunday dinner at my parents house...
Quite a crowd!

















Me and Eliza with Dad.






















My brother, Matt, and Amy!

















Mindy, Dad and Eliza.















Me, Melanie, Eliza & Cannon.









Mindy, Connor, Me, and TJ. Connor and TJ are Melanie's oldest boys. They were so fun to hang out with. What handsome guys. :) They are all moving to Tennessee/Georgia soon. Far away from their Utah home, but closer to us in Michigan!




My children and their crazy faces.



Matt played baseball with Wesley and Benjamin in the back yard. :)

5 comments:

Jena said...

It was fun to see you at the park the other day! I hope that it is actually sunny tomorrow. We could use another day splashing!

Melanie Anne said...

That was so fun to have you and your darling children here!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Erin it looks like you had so much fun with your family! I loved your pictures, I am glad that you took a lot! The kids are growing up so fast, I love Benjamin's facial expressions in pictures! He looks so much like Jed with some of his looks that he gives.

Mindy said...

It looks more like the boys are having a sword fight with the bats! :) Cute pics, sis!

Kylie Walker said...

Ben is so expressive, and Eliza is getting so big! I'm glad you guys had a blast with your family instead of being lonely without Jed. I hope residency is going well so far for you guys