Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
8 comments:
So those three deleted comments are from me. I was accidentally signed in under Travis' account, and it wouldn't log me in under mine. Anyways, Good Job Ben! That is so exciting, and you did awesome after just one day. Such a fun video.
Britni
wooo hoo!! Go Benny! You look like a great bike rider!! xoxo We love you lots! Bridger says he wishes you two could go on a bike ride together! He loves rinding a two wheeler too!
Wow Ben, great bike riding! You are just so speedy :). Love Grandma Walker
Ben! You are an awesome bike rider!! Great job! I am so glad you missed the mailboxes buddy :)
Way to go, Ben - you are doing great!
I loved the video of Sammy, too. It just made me laugh. What a cutie - he is such a happy little guy. I can hardly wait for Christmas when we will get to see those little dumplings!
Post a Comment