Thursday, September 22, 2011

Toledo Childrens Museum

My friend, Jen Johnson, invited me and the kids to join them for a trip to the Children's Museum one day in August.  This was such a fun Children's Museum; we all had a great time. Sammy played on this slide for most of the time. He was kept occupied with going up and down the ramp and up and down the stairs, over and over.

He also had a fun time splashing in the water at this baby water station.

Eliza played in the grocery store most of the time. She would load her cart, put all the food next to the cash register and then put it back in her cart, and so forth. It was cute.


Ben was everywhere at once with his friend Daxton. They had a blast exploring all the possibilities together. Seriously, a Children's Museum is like a kid's heaven. There is no end to the fascinating toys!


5 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--that looks so fun! I LOVE Eliza's pretty curls:) What a darling little girl. And i can't believe how much Ben and Sammy look alike to me! And they are sooo handsome! Little lady killers you got there Erin! We have a childrens museum in Chattanooga that I have never been to. This post is inspiring me to go:) xo

Brittany said...

that is so cool!!! Looks like all the kids had a blast! LOVE Eliza's beautiful curls, wow!

Jamie said...

Our kids love Imagination Station (or whatever they call it now :) Even the older ones had fun there. I am so glad you took the kids and they enjoyed it.

Jan S said...

What a fun place . . . is that close to you? Wow, Sammy is getting so big and grown up. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing him at Christmas.

Kylie W said...

I love Eliza's long curls. The kids are growing up so much! You guys are such a fun family, I wish we were there to play with you :)