Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Not that sentimental

I have officially ended my tenure as the SAA 2nd Vice President. My last big responsibility was the Graduation Senior Banquet, which was on May 31. Then I wrote up detailed instructions on every tiny thing I did for that event as well as all the other things I did, updated my enormous ten inch binder, and handed it all over to Ruth, the new lucky winner! I felt a great deal of satisfaction when it all left my hands, but then I also felt sympathy for my friend who will be tackling the job next year.
It was great to take on a big role in SAA this year, and I'm glad I did it. But it was also a ton of work..... I'M SO GLAD I'M ALL DONE! YIPPEEEEEE!


My Senior Banquet committee. The man in the middle is the President of A.T.Still University, and at the banquet I discovered that he is the nicest guy.




On the right is a photo of our SAA 2nd Edition Cookbooks, which I put together this year as one of my VP responsibilities. We gave a cookbook to each of the banquet attendees.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats Erin you did an awesome job!

Melody said...

What an awesome night it was. You did such a great job organizing what could have been a giant fiasco in any other less competent hands.