I made this for dinner last night - Spaghetti with Peas and Zuchinni Ribbons tossed with Garlic Shrimp. I got the recipes from my Martha Stewart magazine (thanks Mom!). The sauce is actually plain yogurt, which makes this meal very healthy. I thought it was delicious, but Jed wasn't too sure about a sauce made out of yogurt. He did have a great request, though - double the shrimp next time! We both LOVE shrimp. Mmmm...
Monday, June 25, 2007
Spaghetti with Peas & Zucchini Ribbons tossed with Garlic Shrimp
I made this for dinner last night - Spaghetti with Peas and Zuchinni Ribbons tossed with Garlic Shrimp. I got the recipes from my Martha Stewart magazine (thanks Mom!). The sauce is actually plain yogurt, which makes this meal very healthy. I thought it was delicious, but Jed wasn't too sure about a sauce made out of yogurt. He did have a great request, though - double the shrimp next time! We both LOVE shrimp. Mmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That looks super yumm-o! (and pretty too!)
If I could get the presentation down, I think I would be in business! That really does look great, minus the shrimp and add chicken! ha ha ha
Looks delicious! You should post the recipe.
This looks amazing!
Post a Comment