Friday, September 14, 2007
Time for Cozy PJs
The weather has turned a little chilly. I guess Autumn is on its way. We discovered this week that Benjamin's bedroom gets really cold at night, much colder than the rest of the house. On Wednesday morning when I went in to get him, his bare little feet were like icecubes. He looked so cold standing there, waiting at the door. I gathered him up, picked up a few books, and brought him to my bedroom. I laid him down where I had just been laying, where the blankets were nice and warm. I opened our blinds so that the morning sun streamed in and made the room feel cozy. Then I snuggled in next to him under the blankets and we read books together. He rested his frozen little feet on my legs where they could get warm, and we just hung out in bed for awhile. It was so fun! I love his little voice saying, "One more book" while he holds up his little finger and looks at me expectantly. He thought he was in heaven, having me read him books first thing in the morning. I think it will be one of my fondest memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Who is that little man?!?
This stage in the game is so fun! He really has grown up!
He looks so warm and cozy in his new Pjs!!! Reading books with kids is so much fun!!!
aww how sweet! He is getting so big!
Wow!!! He looks so different in this picture!! So grown up. What a little cutie!!
Benjamin is so lucky to have a mom who will seize the moment, tucking him warmly in your bed and reading to him. That is something I didn't do enough during my childrens growing up years, seize the moments. Thanks for being such a great mom to our cute little grandson :).
Such a handsome boy!
He looks SO cute in those pajamas! Toasty and cozy! He is getting so big!
What a cutie. You are a good mom, sis. I miss you guys
Post a Comment