
On Thursday morning I bought Benjamin two awesome helicopters for 25¢ each, and this great interactive toy & blocks builder (pictured). Among other things, I also got a darling little desk/sewing table that is painted pale blue that I'll keep in the nursery.
On Saturday morning I went to a Mom2Mom sale in the area and bought some great winter clothes for Ben for $1 each. I also made my first baby girl purchases.... a sweet little white cardigan with embroidered flowers, a cute pink newborn outfit, some tiny tights...
Then I went to my friend's garage sale and bought a huge firetruck that makes siren and horn sounds, for 50¢. It is the COOLEST toy!
On Saturday afternoon I went to the Library Book Sale, which I have been looking forward to ever since we moved here. And to top off my perfect purchases of the day, I found the book 1776! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!! I was super excited. Only 2 bucks. And I've been wanting that book for a long time.
Later on, we spent some quality family time at the park. Jed kept me entertained by shooting off a toy plane over and over. The plane actually got some impressive height and distance. Here's Benjamin showing off his tummy, just like Mommy.





7 comments:
Wow, Erin, I'm TOTALLY impressed by all your finds. Garage-saling outside of UTah is so fun (garage sales here in Utah are hand-me-downs 100 times over!)...I loved it in Wisconsin but I never found as many fun things as you did. Way to go!
Wow Erin, I can't believe all the great finds. It looks like your "big boy" Jed had a toy he liked to :). Grandma (Michel)
Great finds!! I bet Ben was so excited to play with his new toys. I to have found some great bargins here in MI at garage sales. I love the picture of Ben showing off his little tummy. How cute!!
Garage sales rock!! It is something that I will definatly miss here in the ville. Lots of great finds!! Way to go!
I like finding treasures, too. But I am offended that you had time to do all that and yet didn't have time to return your sister's two phone calls or email... The down side to a blog is that I know exactly what is more important than me. Although since I talked your ear off the last time you talked to me, i don't blame you for not answering! Haha. :)
Wow. Talk about some smokin' deals!
Oh, Erin, you are just like your mother in so many ways!!! We used to love going to garage sales every Saturday while in Scottsdale. Its way fun to find great deals!!
. . . . nice tummies.
Post a Comment