Friday, September 28, 2007

Raspberry Patch

We went Raspberry Picking! Last Monday Melody and I ventured out to a 'U-Pick' raspberry patch. For nearly an hour and a half we plucked the ripe raspberries and collected them in buckets around our necks. We got a total of 7 pints between the two of us (14 cups). So fun!





















When I got home, Jed and I enjoyed bowls of fresh raspberries with milk and a little sugar. Yum! Later in the week I made some raspberry freezer jam.

6 comments:

Jill said...

YUM, I love raspberries, and freezer jam is the best!

Melanie said...

Erin, I'm SO jealous - and excited for you. That is so fun to pick your own fruit - we did that in Wisconsin and I loved it. By the way, you don't even look pregnant! You are darling, as always.

Melody said...

Well, you can't tell that I'm prego, but you can tell that I'm growing a big booty. :)

Katherine said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! I LOVE raspberries. What a fun thing to do. You girls look so cute in your pictures.

Pattie said...

cute pictures
Melody. you so dont have a big booty i should know i am the proud owner of one have been all my life..

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!