Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sneak Peak

Here's a picture of our baby girl....
I have to say, if an ultrasound picture could ever be considered sweet, then this one would be it. I love that you can see her mouth, nose, eyes and forehead, and her round little body. This picture makes her so much more real to me. I can almost imagine holding her in my arms. That makes me so excited! She was kicking and squirming a ton during the ultrasound. It was fun to SEE her squirming at the same time as FEELING her little kicks. What a cutie. I already love her!

21 comments:

christine said...

I think she has the same profile as Ben.

Melanie said...

Erin - the ultrasound picture is SO cute. And that video of Ben singing is adorable. I'm impressed he knows ANY of verse 2. What a smartie! We love your blog...cute updates.

Mel

hayley said...

Wow! That is a really good ultrasound picture! Such a cute little profile:)

Ashley said...

Is it weird that I think she already looks like Benny? I am still so thrilled for you. Oh, a baby girl. Ahhhh...life is sweet.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I thought she looked like Ben too! It IS a really sweet photo! What a perfect little miracle! Can't wait to meet her.

Tif Sweeney said...

What an exciting time! I can't believe how amazing ultrasounds are and this is a great shot of the little sweetie! :)

Jill said...

What an adorable ultrasound I can't wait to see her!

rebecca said...

So sweet!!!!! It's rare that those ultrasound technicians get such a clear picture like this! I love it!!

Katherine said...

So sweet!! Oh, I love getting ultrasounds. I'm so excited that you guys are having a little girl!

Lacey Guy said...

That is a GREAT picture! I know she will be so precious like Benjamin!

Anonymous said...

Wow--that is a great picture of her!! I am so thrilled that you are having a daughter--and I am getting a neice! YEAH!! I love her already too! Give Ben a hug for me--we sure miss you all!
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin, I don't even know if I'm leaving this comment right. Your little girl is so, so cute! I can't wait for her to be born. Okay, you've inspired me with the whole blogging thing, you'll have to show me how you set it up. Love ya.

Amy

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from Amy, your sister-in-law!

Melissa said...

That is a wonderful ultrasound pic! I bet it does make her feel so much more real to you! Soon she will be here and what a joy it will be!

Aim said...

ERIN! You have a blog!?? You've HAD a blog apparently for a long time too! All these pictures are wonderful! I'm so happy you blog on a regular basis too! Congrats btw! You are having a second baby! ahhhh! Thats great! You are such a great mom.

k, I want to finish flipping through the pages of your life that I've missed! Come see my blogs! I keep two, one as a family blog and one as a personal blog where I write like a newspaper column. They are: www.postums.blogspot.com
and
www.halabalou.blogspot.com

love you!

amie

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you Er-bear! She really is sweet and looks like Ben somehow...

Katie said...

She's beautiful! Ultrasounds are so much fun! I loved seeing Ben sing. It brought tears to my eyes!

TerriLyn said...

Hooray. Congrats! This is so exciting. I love those ultrasound pics!

Anonymous said...

Ultrasound pictures are rarely as cute as the actual live version, but this one certainly looks like an exception. I can't wait to have a niece! I love your blog. Thanks for taking the time to do it. It looks like it must take forever. What a great way of journaling.

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture, I agree with everyone, she does look like her amazing big brother :).
Love Grandma (Michel)

Aubrey said...

That was a great ultrasound picure. So sweet!