
Jed is a pro at getting Eliza to smile. He was holding her the other day and she was smiling a ton for him, but by the time I got the camera, her quota of smiles were almost used up. She will smile a lot right at first, and then it's like she gets used to our high-pitched voices and doesn't get so excited over us saying, "Hi Eliza! Can you smile? Smile, Eliza!"


When I tell Eliza to smile (with or without the camera), Benny always gives me a BIG cheesy grin. :) This was early in the morning after I had dressed Eliza. She is actually frowning, and Ben is smiling so hard he can't even open his eyes! If I could transfer some of Benjamin's smile to Eliza, then they would both be smiling just perfect. :)



8 comments:
Hilarious picture of Eliza frowning and Benjamin grinning mightily. We need to webcam with the kids soon - Eliza is changing SO much!
Eliza looks sooo cute smiling and frowning! What a doll! Benny is so sweet with his huge grin! I sure miss you guys! Love you!
Wow, Eliza is beginning to look like a completely different baby! It's amazing how fast they change. Oh...she is sweet. I love the frowning picture too! How funny!
LOVE the sweet smiling pictures of Elize and I LOVE the picture of Benjamin with an over the top smile and Eliza on the brink of a cry..... so cute. Love (Mom) Michel
You pictures are so cute! Eliza is such a beautiful girl...good thing Jed is her dad because he will have to fight off all the boys! I guess that would be Ben's job wouldn't it?
She is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I loved the pic of her frowning and Ben SMILING!. . . HA!
I miss them. XO Mom S.
There is probably something wrong with me, but I think babies frowning are almost as cute as them smiling. :) That is awesome about Benny liking his monster! You just never know with kids... monster or teddy bear... Just kidding, I actually would have loved to hold that monster while I read, "Where the Wild Things Are." Love you!
what darling pictures! I love them. Sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment