
.
.
.
Yes, they were trying to break their necks while we were in Montana. Here's Jed's dad jumping off the rail, too. We all know where Jed's reckless streak comes from!
Here's our children watching from the window. Benjamin was taking notes, internalizing how Daddy jumps off the roof and the top porch railing...
As for me, I'm a wuss. I was too scared to even climb to the top of the ladder!






8 comments:
Oh my-- those pictures are AWESOME!! So fun! I miss you guys!! Lots of love!
Hah, that's too funny! It actually looks like a blast! I love the picture with Ben's head cocked to the side in concentration (or maybe concern)...
Looks like fun!! I love the picture of the kids watching from the window!! Great pictures!!
Wait, I thought Jed said he didn't have a life insurance policy yet... You may want to look into one Erin - a really BIG one.
That was so funny!!! i couldn't believe those pictures...and the fact that Bennie has his face against the glass watching his Daddy risk life and limb! Haha - you are going to have you hands full some day (or should I say fuller!) That looked like so much fun! Jed is such a fun guy! And you are NO wuss... what about natural childbirth...??!!!!!! You rock!! :)
That made me laugh! I can just imagine Benny started into a "jumping off of things" phase now. :) That picture of him with his head cocked to one side is too cute. Looks fun, though! Do you remember how we used to do that on especially snowy winters at Mom and Dad's house? It was so fun! Of course, we didn't do anything as crazy as your husband did. :)
Those were funny pics. I remember that first year in our house here when you kids were jumping off the roof, we had so much snow!
XOXO
So glad we didn't have broken bones that day. We have to stop these boys before Benjamin decides to join in. We sure enjoyed EVERY minute with you all. What great memories! Love Grandma Walker
Post a Comment