Sunday, January 11, 2009

Picking out our CHRISTMAS TREE!

Searching for the perfect tree...


















"Yes, sir. This here is gonna be one fine Christmas Tree."

Eliza and I are posing in front of our soon-to-be Christmas Tree. Too bad we are perfectly blocking every bit of the tree but the top tip. Nevertheless, you can rest assured that it was a perfect specimen of evergreen.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Eliza is such a little doll! Griff cut down a christmas tree for us last year, and though I didn't get to go (which would have been VERY fun), I enjoyed having it in our home! I forgot to write this above, but I loved the story about Benny and his computer. What a corker!

Melanie Anne said...

Oh--Erin Eliza is such a darling baby! I sure miss you guys!

Ashley said...

I've always wanted to go out in the woods and find my own tree, how fun! Your kids look adorable, as always.