Ryan and Michel invited the missionaries and another friend over for Christmas Eve dinner. We made Chicken a la King, a tradition my family has had for generations. (I posted the recipe and the special meaning behind the dish on my cooking blog, The Sisters' Cafe.) We then had a little Christmas Eve program. Jed and I gave Michel and Ryan an early Christmas present - I made them a set of Christmas carol booklets, which we used during our program. (I just LOVE singing Christmas carols!)


Before the kids went to bed, Michel gave them each a pair of Christmas pajamas! Benjamin's had snowmen on the front and it said, "chillin' with my homies," which was pretty cute. She also spoiled me with a comfy outfit to wear, too. (I'm liable to w
ear
it all day while I'm at home with the kids - it's so soft and comfortable!)
After the little ones were snug in their beds, we all played Charades! It was a total BLAST! Girls against boys - Bart, Ryan, and Jed didn't have a chance against Emily, Michel and me. :) Actually, I can't remember who won, but it was super fun. As you can see, Ryan was a pro. :)
Christmas morning. Benjamin got a laptop computer from Ryan and Michel. He loves it. It makes him feel very important. Every time he tells me, "I have to go work on my computer" it takes me by surprise. :)










7 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! And your kids look darling. I especially love Eliza's little red dress. What a beautiful baby!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with the Walkers! We sure missed you though! I love Eliza's Christmas dress--and the picture of you two is gorgeous! What babes! Love you!
oh my goodness, what darling pictures!! I loved the one with Jed and Eliza face to face and also you and Eliza...you are so beautiful! That's awesome that you guys had Chicken a la King too! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. We missed you though! Oh, and I must say I laughed about Ben needing to go work on his computer!! He is SO funny!!!!!!!!
I feel like we were there for your Christmas now! Thanks for all the pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. We can't wait until we can get out to Montana to spend Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Walker. There are so many cute pictures I don't know where to start, but Eliza is get cuter and cuter by the day! (And I can't believe how old Benjamin is looking, it seems like just yesterday he was such a little guy)
It was fun to see the pictures and read all your fun postings, the bad news is it made me miss you all tons! We loved the energy, fun, and joy you brought to our home. Love Grandma Walker
What awesome posts! Looks like Christmas at the Walkers is a blast! You got so many great pictures. So are you back home now or are you still in Montana?
I loved all those pictures and seeing some of the fun things you did during the Christmas season at Jed's parents' home. I missed you! You have beautiful family! XOXO
Post a Comment