Monday, January 26, 2009

Eliza's BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday, Eliza! She turned the big "1" this month. :) We celebrated her birthday the day before we left Montana to come back to Michigan. So she got to be with her Grandma and Grandpa Walker for her birthday. Her reaction to her cake was HILARIOUS. She grabbed at it out of curiousity, and then naturally her fingers went in her mouth. Then she tasted something.... mmmm! You could just see the little wheels turning in her head - 'Wait a minute! That's really yummy! I want more of that!' And then she just couldn't get enough of that cake. She was grabbing at it and trying to get fistfuls of it to her mouth as quick as possible. We were all laughing, but she wasn't even distracted. Look at how intent she is!





I love how you can see her two big front teeth in this picture. They are so cute! She looks a little goofy with her two big teeth, spaced apart. But it's a really cute 'goofy' look. :)

11 comments:

Michel said...

Eliza is SO cute! Love Grandma Walker

DeAnne said...

Wow! She is 1 already! She is a beautiful girl and her teeth are adorable! I'm glad she loved the cake! Happy Birthday Eliza!

Tif Sweeney said...

Wow! Is it already that time? It doesn't seem like a year has gone by already!! Happy Birthday Eliza!! You are such a beauty!!

Brittany said...

What a big girl! I can't believe she is already ONE! Wow! She is SOOO dang cute, Erin! I love that little sweetheart! Give her a big kiss for me today! :)

Melanie said...

I've loved all the posts from your trip. It looks like so much fun. Although I have to say everyone who jumped off the deck or roof is totally crazy!!

These pictures of Eliza are adorable. She is one cute little girl.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures were SO cute! I can't believe Eliza is already one, it's gone by fast. It looks like she loved her cake, she's hooked now! Good things birthdays only come once a year.

Melanie Anne said...

Happy Birthday little Eliza!! What a sweet little one she is. I love the birthday cake pictures--that is so cute!!

Crystal said...

Oh, she is sweet! I just love little one year olds! Especially Girls!!! :) Your family is just so cute!

Merianne said...

I can't believe she's already 1. It seems like yesterday that she was born. I can't believe how fast time flies. She's adorable!

Chrissy said...

I guess like everyone else, I also can't believe she is already a year old! I remember when you told me you where prego with her and that seems like just a couple of months ago. She is BEAUTIFUL! Happy Birthday Eliza! By the way, I can't wait to hear where you and Jed are going for residency. And have you read any good books lately?
Love,
Chrissy

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday little Eliza! I love that little outfit with the bow. And I love imagining her eating her cake. The pictures are darling. I love the BIG smile!