
Ryan treated Jed and I to an afternoon of rock climbing. It was pretty fun!


Jed comes up with some creative ideas of having fun in the snow with Benjamin! He wanted to pull Benny around in the tube, and this is what he came up with! Benjamin was nestled all down in the tarp enjoying the ride! When I jumped on too, Jed was heaving like a pack mule. :) Then he made me try pulling him and Benjamin. I couldn't even budge them. :)
Afterward, Ben was WORN OUT and took a super-duper long nap. Not like him at all. Oh, and look at him and Jed in the heart they stamped out in the snow. While I was inside, they wrote a message in the snow for me: I *heart* MOM. Then they told me to look out the window and I saw my special note written in the snow!






3 comments:
That is SO cute. What sweet boys you have! :) I loved those pics of rockclimbing too...isn't that fun?! I tried for the first time this year and it was awesome. You sure are a skinny mini!!!!
Erin you look like a natural climber! Seriously, you do have the build for it. I loved the snow pictures too, what a fun dad!
I am missing my old skinny body right now... so naturally I couldn't help noticing your awesome slim body rock climbing! I love how fun Jed is with Benny. Such a good dad. And what a sweet pair you have to write such a sweet message. :)
Post a Comment