
Benjamin's big day! He 'graduated' from Preschool! :) At the end of our preschool year we put together a mini graduation ceremony for the three boys. To be honest, the whole thing kind of fell apart - the boys wouldn't keep their black gowns on long enough to get them all to sit down together, and it was pulling teeth to drag them away from the new guinea pig in the house. :) Believe me, it was a miracle just to get these few decent pictures of him (he was bribed).
Anyway, we were proud of them for finishing their first year of preschool. It feels like yesterday that Benjamin had his first day of class...
We (the three moms/teachers) made a scrapbook of their year of preschool. Each day of class has it's own pictures and page. The boys got to choose their favorite from the book. Benjamin chose the Halloween page where I had the boys dip their hands in white paint to make a ghost.



5 comments:
Congratulations Benny!! What a cute little graduate!
I love the creative "graduation gown," I think the colleges should adopt this, cheaper for starving students :). I love how Eliza is looking at Benjamin.... wonder what she is thinking :). Love Grandma Walker
I am with Michelle... love the graduation gowns! :) I think it is so fun that you guys did this together. What a great idea! ANd it looks like Benny loved it.
Those outfits are adorable. I would love to see your scrapbook. You guys are always going above and beyond. I think that's so cool. Yay for his first graduation!
What a cute little graduate.
And seriously, you are the funnest moms to go to such work for the little preschoolers!
Post a Comment