Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Family Resemblance?

Samuel ~ 12 days old
Eliza ~ 5 days old
Benjamin ~ 6 days old

13 comments:

Katherine said...

I have been to check your blog many times since you had the baby and I haven't posted anything yet! Congratulations!!! He is beautiful. The family resemblance is amazing. You look gorgeous. Way to go Erin!

Melanie said...

I love resemblance comparisons like this! These babies definitely come from the same mold. I think Sam has Ben's chin - but all of their eyes look the same. All cute, that's for sure!

Mindy said...

Omigosh!!!! They could seriously be triplets! What an adorable set of babies. I can't wait to see them all in April.

Jan S said...

They look like three identical triplets! Cute! I love these darlings. Thanks for letting me come and stay.
Love,
Mom

Missy said...

Wow, what a great idea to take these photos! Your kids all look so similar. So cute.

Melanie Anne said...

Oh my goodness--Sam does look just like his siblings!! It is official they belong together:) These pics are so sweet!!

Melanie Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

wow that is amazing!

Our Family said...

now that's what I call resemblance! holy cow! they are all so precious! hope you're feeling well! how fun to have your mom there and michel is there now i think! love ya! katie

Unknown said...

CRAZY!!!!! wow... i have night and day kids and you have triplets... that is too funny!!!!

Mandi said...

Congratulations! How exciting! He is adorable and I am shocked at how much they all look alike! Hope your transition to 3 goes smoothly! :)

Unknown said...

Erin, Sam is so cute. He fits right in. I'm so happy for you! You look absolutely amazing, as usual. Enjoy your little ones!

Jamie said...

I love these pics. They all look so similar! What a great idea to post them like this! You have beautiful chldren. I can't wait to come by and see Sam!