Friday, June 29, 2007

Snip-Snip

Before:
After:











Yes, yes, I know - the 'Before' looks like I was really trying to do the magazine thing - no makeup, hair not styled, picture not focused, etc. But I wanted to take a quick picture and no one was home, and I had just got out of bed and was going to jump in the shower before my appointment, so I didn't want to put on makeup just for the dumb picture! So, there's an ugly before shot and a normal after shot. :)

6 comments:

jayne said...

What a cute haircut! I actually think you are adorable in both shots---a true natural beauty.

Ashley said...

Cute! I can't believe I saw it on your blog before real life.

Jill said...

I love your hair it is so cute! You look just as good with makeup on as with out.. I am so jealous!

Wilsons said...

I couldn't even tell you didn't have make-up on. That is true beauty! When I saw you, at first, I just thought you looked really cute, but when we came back, I noticed the bangs. I really like it!

Katherine said...

Your hair looks so good. I love your new hairstyle!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great! You look very hip!