Sometimes on Sunday mornings I put in a Primary Song CD for Benjamin to listen to while Jed and I get ready for church. He recognizes a lot of these songs because I sing him Primary songs before he takes naps and before bed, and during the day at times. Well, while I was in the bathroom putting on makeup I heard him singing along to "I am a Child of God." It was so cute, I had to take some video, and I was pleasantly surprised that he actually kept on singing while I videotaped him. He obviously knows the first verse better than the second, but he knows the chorus pretty well. And at the very end "to live with him some day", you'll notice he says "Amen" instead of the word "day." I don't know where that came from....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
That video is priceless. What a sweet little boy you have.
How incredibly cute. What a great mom you are!
oh that is precious. I listened to it over and over. It made my grandma heart miss him :).
That is awesome! He really knows it! How great that you actually got it on video!! !
That is just to cute... You are such a great mom
Wow!! He did a great job!!
I love the "Amen" at the end! He knew it was over :)
That is so cute! He has grown up so much!
That was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting. He was barely talking the last time you visited. I am excited to visit next spring or summer. Love you! Mindy
Hi Erin,
you are so creative to put this all together. and benji singing was the cutest thing. Amen at the end...that is priceless footage. love you Cerissa
Post a Comment